View Single Post
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 12:57   #1
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of
Amsterdam Planetarion Meet

It's a tiny meet. But a PA player one. I'm coming over to Amsterdam on Saturday 4th February. Does any one person want to meet up with me? I'm doing this crazy project called "Meet Matt Chapman" but I doubt I'd get away with pimping that here, so I shant. But I'd really appreciate it if anyone wants to meet up, have a chat about PA, about PAN and about life over a bite to eat or a drink in Amsterdam on the evening of the 4th. I'll be arriving at AMS airport about lunch time.
Anyone up for that? I'll even give you a unique t-shirt that I guarantee none of your friends will own!

Cheers!

Matt "Kloopy" Chapman
P.S. I'm a really friendly chap.

[Edit: Having discussed the Meet throughout this thread, it's decided that we will meet at 14:00 local time outside Amsterdam Centraal Station, by the Swatch store near the canal boats.]

Last edited by Kloopy; 30 Jan 2006 at 13:40.
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote