Thread: R66 ship stats
View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2016, 19:34   #66
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R66 ship stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
Magical? Like it's been the 5 rounds since I returned. Possibility to play value in an alliance without forting. We've done that in norse since the first round without problems. Now it's not possible. What on earth do you think the dicussion is about?

It's not that hard. Make ships targeting upwards instead of downwards. I fully support one ship firing downwards and every strategy have some holes. But as it is now it's not possible to play value as an alliance if you don't fort (or defplanets).
Actually this is not right. You will be fine as a random as long as you are dedicated enough to look after your own planet.

Being in a fort does not automatically mean you will be safe, if anything it means if your fort is sub standard your fort will be annihilated when the wars start. I will happily wager that top planet and top are not forts.

Forts is reliability, nothing more, if your fort is unreliable it will get raided regardless of ship stats.

What are you meaning to say all along is these stats favour GALAXY DEFENCE. Which they do, but with the shuffle your galaxy is still very much a lottery so it's a non issue
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote