View Single Post
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 17:00   #141
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: ND whats your plan?

I'll go back and read the thread later, but from what I can see:

ND have LCH
Angels/Omen have ToF and VisioN
eXilition are currently on their own
ND/eX are linked

Omen/Angels/ToF/VisioN/P|M are targetting ND, ND/LCH/eX are replying in kind. Is this correct?

If so, it seems to me that ND have three options:

- stick it out fighting angels/omen block. Downside of this is that they are then almost certainly consigned to 2nd or third place. Upside is that they didn't bow to being bullied. If alliances actually remember this for once (same happened r12/14/15 iirc), then they may not try it on ND next round (although I don't hold much hope).

- turn on eXi with Angels/Omen block. Risking eX retaliation (they will naturally threaten ND first so ND will be less likely to defect). If and when victory is achieved, ND get plastered by Angels/Omen block. Upside is... well, I can't see one. They will end second or third, proven that they fold when bullied and pissed off eXi.

- Work their asses off politically to build up a powerful block of their own, or cut a deal with ToF/VsN. Turning on eXilition to knock them out first, and then having a superior block to try and play catchup on Angels/Omen. However, this requires going up against the cores of two good alliances, and some fantastic political luck.

If the politics don't work out for #3, then I don't see ND having a choice other than to play MAD strategy with Angels/Omen. I'd be interested in alternate views, but the other options look slightly insane atm.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote