View Single Post
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 20:33   #106
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: ND whats your plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain
They really think they can roid race exi. Haha
Now both ND and exi go for easy roids. Along with their muppet alliances ofc. All that exi has to do is spend resources and they'll probably catch up if not even pass ND in score. But they have another advantage(s) also. They can recruit up to 30 members(yes they have scanners and cov oppers in tag, news scans show their scanners/cov oppers defending in ally with minimum posible eta). So I'm like 100% exi won't change anything atm. It would be wrong to break the NAP with ND. They will only break it in the last week, roid the shit out of ND, get tons of XP probably and easily win without even recruit any other members. And then, when round ends they'll go ''Haha, we wtfpwned you all with half member base'' which is kinda true.
Now, obviously ND has the ball. Going to war with exi alone would be suicide, they probably won't do it unless they get help from other alliances. But whos gonna help ND now? I, for once, although I'm like 100% anti exi, I wouldn't help ND, I'd even attack them when/if a war with exi starts. Why? Because they're dumb mofos, because they NAPed exi in the first place, because no respectable ally claiming/willing(lol) to go for #1 should NAP exi.
And there is the 3rd scenario, where whole Universe goes to war against exi, with organised attacks, defences(yes), fleetcatches. Utopical scenario really and I doubt even that will help stopping exi. It would be a nice beating exi would probably get though. But round kinda died a week ago, only ND and exi keep on playing atm.
Good luck ND, finding allies at this stage of round, keep it up exi, round's almost over.

Right. Arnt you the guy who moaned a few rounds back for the fact you were cheating to get the number one position in the last 3 weeks in the round from 'suicides' (ie your friends crashing on you on purpose) And you moaned becuase PA Team stopped you? Forgive me if i dont take anything you say seriously.

Now, you claim you have no respect for ND allying with Exi. What caused this to happen? Was it the fact Angels/tof/vsn/P|M attacked ND so it was 4 on 1? Yes i think so. You keep forgetting to mention the fact YOU with your crap pollitics forced them to do allie with exi. Or would you expect ND to fight a war with 4 on 1? Dont be stupid. And lets face it, hearltess hit it on the head completly when he said that if ND go to war with exi, the angels block would then join in on hitting ND. Becuase thats what they are like. The REAL cowards. ND as far as i can see used a scanrio they were put in by the angels block. And they have used it well. Now looking at pilkara i can see tbh exi havent gained that much on ND. Infact, ND are holding there own. So im curious as to why people keep claiming there loosing? Are we trying to force ND to target exi with shite propoganda? I think so. And lets face it, if people care so much about this exi situation, why dont tof, angels and omen attack exi themselves with what forces they have left? Of course, that would take the plan away of making ND do it, then roiding ND for free roids. Also, why are VSN now napped with exi? Heard some lovely rumours regarding this issue, is this true? If so, i find it hillarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
anyone else but me bored of the ND hypocrisy?

they got angels to attack eXi under the pretence that they were the #1 alliance and that it was theyre responcibility to do something about eXilitions rise to the top.

Angels attacked exilition forcing exi to respond. while angels were being hit by exi, ND took that point to get Omen and LCH to attack angels with them thus bashing the absolute shit out of Angels causeing them to loose 1st place to ND.

ND are now 18 million score in the lead and refuse to do exactly what they accused Angels of not doing yet sit there on their high horses calling Angels shit. why is that?

They have gotten other alliances to do theyre dirty work for them and its a tad bit pathetic imho

hop off the fence and fight please ND.....for your own reputation atleast (you cant roid race exilition and you know it!)

i know your military organisation has gone down a notch since Gate left your asses, but im sure that you can attack an alliance with 31 members less than you
Again.. im not even playing this round and i saw myself how Angels and there block targetted ND and Omen forcing omen and ND to find each other. Whats all this crap about ND and omen allying to take down Angels while they hit exi? I obviously must of missed that when Omen and ND were getting bashed against 4 alliances in the top 6. Sorry mek but thats such a pointless post.

So in conclusion, will people like rain please stop using this same old speech in each thread regarding ND and exi. Its boring, its pointless, and as i said in my first line, i wudnt take anyone who tried to cheat to first seriously.

gl ND

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 20 Nov 2006 at 20:46.
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote