View Single Post
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 16:29   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: This is becoming a chav forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Yes. Yes they do.

No they have not suffered enough. They will never suffer enough

In Scotland Buckfast is so closely linked to 'chavosity' or 'nedishness' that an MSP was trying to restrict the sale of it
its a comedy drink made by monks

I find this utterly utterly bizzare that the awful toni wine brewed by monks and traditionally bought to give to people you don't like or consumed a thimble full a day by WWI veterans should become so popular and so hated.

i am literally bowled over I'd assumed 'buckfast' meant something different in scotland and tried to make a funny.

now i'm shocked at the monks.

what next burbery habbits???