View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2006, 16:49   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
Playing every other round, with the simple goal of beating 1up (which in and of itsself is nothing bad)
Not true. Exil plays to win. It just happens that 1up are their main competitors for this top spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
personal insults aimed at players in their channels ala "crusie is a whore" "whats better than raping treveler in his ass? nothing!....it couldnt be any easier" "haha you joined 1up, hows it feel now nub, best to quit PA...for good" "dial 1-800-travler owned" on and on.
I've never seen any of those things said in the private channel. Either you're making them up or they've happened to be said at times when I'm not there (which isn't that often).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
Plus I find it rather disgusting that you continue to fc smaller 1up people, after you know you've won the war, with no other intention than...heres a direct quote: "hopefully make the ****er quit for good" including fcing people that werent even on the way back from attacking exi.
Who said that? I doubt anyone in Exil promoted the idea of another player quitting for good. As for fleetcatchign people - it's a perfectly valid tactic. If Exil want to ensure they remain on the top (there are still 4 weeks left, after all) then they need to concentrate on both the big and the small fish.