View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2006, 15:57   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK
I honestly believe that you overestimate eXi's tabula rasa "strategy". We don't really do it on purpose, it just happens that way. I think after round 13 (actually even in the beginning of that round for 1up) most people consider us as one of the most dangerous opponents in the game. eXilition is hardly underestimated these days and has to give their very best to do well in any round. A fact is that we've beaten 1up 2 times out of 2 and if Heartless' post is to be taken seriously then we've done it again. But the round is hardly over and Heartless' post isn't correct about many things either.
It's not down to people underestimating you anymore - I think now it's more down to capitalising on 1up's deep unpopularity after they've won a round. I don't doubt that exilition might be a good alliance, as to say exilition were crap would be a complete injustice.

The fact that you quote "we've beaten 1up 2 times out of 2" is the very comparison that I talk about. If you want to compare yourselves properly to 1up, take them on in successive rounds. The fact you keep banging on about rest, well 1up don't seem to need rest and don't run from the consequences of winning rounds. Winning a round is hard. Winning a second round in succession is the test that in my view, Exilition must take on to be able to truly say they are 1up's equals or superiors.

I for one would find the prospect of a second successive round something that would be great to watch. I'm sure you'ld rather get some rest, though.