View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2009, 02:02   #58
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Support planet rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
You just mentioned Elviz and the liths.... haven't they had their planets closed in the past for multing? and what a co-incidence they had support planets.
Coincidence sounds about right. You can have a bunch of supporters and be a cheater at the same time, the two are not mutually exclusive. Then you can close them for cheating, fine with me. Also, it has to be said that elviz hasn't been closed in quite a while! Pretty much since he joined Ascendancy, I believe, which was well over a year ago.

Quote:
Cov ops are only an interaction with the cov oper and the target only. whilst attacks and defense can be interfered with by a third party. have as many or little guards as you like.
Seems a flimsy distinction. I only went with cov ops because you brought it up. If you feel the comparison doesn't hold up to scrutiny, perhaps one might ask why you used it in the first place.

Quote:
I have no quarrel with that providing it is def from ingal and/or tag.
That's not actually an answer. Why is defence so different from attacking, in this respect?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 10 Dec 2009 at 02:08. Reason: a year, not a year and a half
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote