View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2006, 23:50   #48
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: World of Warcraft Southpark episode

I watched it for tom.

As a set piece of comedy I thought the episode was a bit 'lack-luster'. I confess that while i am aware of southpark I would not normally choose to watch it. I could not quite understand why there was so little 'in game' footage when the game was sop central to the plot (perhaps they presumed the audience was familiar with the game).

In all I think the plot failed because it tried to do too much. It tried to both look at the humorous and anthapological aspects of this 'second life' phenomina and also to crow bar in gags about computer 'nerds' in a generic sense. I think those two aims were far too conflicting and given there were only 20 odd minutes I don't think it achieved either.

Perhaps an analogy better expresses my meaning: it was like the sexually attractive geek. It would have pulled if it had committed to it's geekiness and not been ashamed. But the continual self deprecation made it unattractive.