View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 15:44   #47
Kenny

Re: A slight take on recent events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
very?
Instead of that reply, could u rather point out what is wrong in my post?

Do u not have out of tag planets? ( I know u had at some point )

Are asc NOT #2 ally roids?
Are you more than 6 mill behind the 3 alliances some claim to be the only ones fighting for top spot?

Is your value considerably lower than the rest?

plz explain instead of posting trolls, u are after all a mod and one would like to believe u want discussion here instead of SPAMCAPSLOCK replies.

thx
Always speak in generalities, that'll help your cause. Here's a few facts for you though:

Ascendancy has 102.24% of the roids xVx has (as of PT 667). Read as 2.24% more than xVx. Urwins, out in first, has 20.68% more roids than xVx. That's more than 10x the advantage Asc has.

So your argument is that because Urwins have won already, people should take out Ascendancy to hang on to their precious 2nd-4th ranks? So in fact you are, as such, telling people not to challenge for first? That people should lack ambition? That settling for second best is ok? Please do tell, I am curious.

I really hope people don't listen to your attempts to divert attention away from your alliance. Which, for anyone who doesn't realise - is, in fact, Urwins.

Bottom line: you have somebody from Urwins telling the universe that they're not the real threat?! Why are you only willing to stand up to somebody who may rape you, when somebody else already has their proverbial penis 3 inches deep into your proverbial posterior?