View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 15:39   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A slight take on recent events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
very?
Instead of that reply, could u rather point out what is wrong in my post?

Do u not have out of tag planets? ( I know u had at some point )

Are asc NOT #2 ally roids?
Are you more than 6 mill behind the 3 alliances some claim to be the only ones fighting for top spot?

Is your value considerably lower than the rest?

plz explain instead of posting trolls, u are after all a mod and one would like to believe u want discussion here instead of SPAMCAPSLOCK replies.

thx
We're 10 million score behind Urwins you raving lunatic. We don't even have four top ten planets never mind four top ten planets out of tag. Why on earth would people be concerned with ascendancy being the current #2 alliance sizewise when the actual #1 alliance by score has an 8k roid lead? Seriously, before your paranoia was slightly amusing and perhaps a tad warranted. Now you just look like you're smashing your face into your keyboard and somehow it's producing vaguely intelligible sentences.

PS Strangely enough I have a list of ND planets with a combined score of 115 million at the minute! While I haven't gone through news-scans to establish definite links, mainly because I couldn't give a flying **** if they are ahead of urwins, perhaps you could aim your insane gibberish somewhere else for a while.