View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 16:31   #111
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: xVx r44 tag split

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebos View Post
Would we have the same "arguments" now i use the term argument loosley because the thread has evolved to such a state where everyone says:-

xvx person: we will be two diff tags working independently however we might help each other sometimes
everyone else: your using it to get round tag limits xvx is clearly going for the win
xvx person: nahh aether will be laid back and not involved
everyone else: aether will be xvx farms

rinse and repeat
I don't think anyone here has said that xVx will go for the win?

Just the thought of xVx going for a win is laughable after the last two rounds when they turned down the possibility of winning to spite others.

I actually think the non-xvx persons posting on this thread are actually showing concern for the aet tag, I for one think it will lead to players quitting.
It has also been stated a few times that we hope we are wrong.

xVx posters here seem to think this is a 'lets moan and whine and beat up on xVx' thread, whereas infact it is more a 'what you are saying and what that would equate to are two different things and are you sure you want to go down this line'?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote