View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2010, 13:42   #539
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
Yes, I see the whole picture now. You're on a General Discussions forum, without the intent to discuss anything, that's fair game for you. I can understand why a person of your self-perception and pride over such attributes would do so. Enjoy your stay.
Haha, so you're claiming every single reply you've made so far has been of decent contribution, on this forum? Please say yes, then I know enough.

If the answer is no, then I'd say: look in the mirror.

Btw, I find it rather ironic that you accuse me of not reading the full reply while it's quite clear you simply skip several posts or ignore them whenever they don't suit your goal.

I like it how you seem to be able to judge someone solely based on 1 thread or several replies in it. I've made over 4k posts, so yes ... this particular thread is really significant of how I usually post.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote