View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2010, 10:35   #529
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
Lol, so now you assume we can both agree that my reasoning is garbage? What I wrote down is the actual logic behing my thoughts. If you disagree with it, no problem.
Jesus. English isn't my native either, in fact, it's my third or fourth language depending on your point of view (perhaps Swedish is my second, and German third). But it all really boils down to basic reading comperhension, instead of skimming comperhension, latter usually resulting in garbage. I think a part of it is played by the simple mental block refusing to actually read the words written and instead reading things you want to see written, as again here.

If you're claiming that the argument that someone's opinion is not relevant to a discussion because you are not that person is not complete garbage then what can I say, except that it's pointless to discuss anything with a person whose argumentative reasoning is on the level of a six year old.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote