View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 13:58   #512
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Membrivio View Post
You are in a discussion with Tietaja (and Kila) since page 3. Reread your replies and it will show you are directly in defencemode when people point you at things.

Tietaja is trying to show you something since page 3. I call that persistence at the least! No shit, who would not be frustrated! Hah!
Kila merely insulted me, nothing more. I don't think I'll ever care much about his input, as I know the purpose of it, regardless what the subject is.

Tietäjä is perhaps trying to show me something, but if that's his true intention then boy should he learn certain things. That belittling, insulting, mocking and provoking are probably the worst possible ways to try and persuade or convince someone.

Nway, none of that is related to the convo we had and the manner of "retorical" reply your post was written in.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote