View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 21:36   #22
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of
Re: two additional ship types

I personally like the idea of these ships being an ally resource rather then a planet resource. This would allow the alliance to focus it's efforts in a tangible way on one or two planets at a time. I'm not sure I would go for the SK option, would be used on scanners for sure.... but then again maybe that's not a bad thing, giving allies a tool for going after the oppositions intelligence resources. I don't think I would make the flagship's bonus defensive however, because it would then just sit at the allies top planet all the time and dare people to come attack it. One thought on these lines.... I would make the flagship VERY expensive, so that even big allies would have to save up a while to build it. This would create a dilemma of whether to fund scanners or build the flag ship.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote