View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2010, 21:35   #9
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Re: Dear zPeti part 3

The only way zPeti will listen is if we start a movement to not paying for a round. PA-Team have no concept of what customer meens.

When i said CT would not be buying credits next round I got this reply:

[12:46] <@Cin[Away]> considering the amount of credits players in your alliance most likely has "left over", by not upgrading they don't do much of an impact, as they already paid for most so
[12:48] <+gm|away> every planet in ct is upgraded
[12:54] <+gm|away> call it blackmail if you want, just remember we are customers, if we dont like something we dont need to buy it
[13:01] <@Ace> it also means you dont decide for the customers under your alliance if they want to pay or not as they are the customer

Since I upgrade most of the CT members I should know how much it would cost PA and thier feelings on it.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote