View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 18:05   #17
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Worst Birhday ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Today is my birthday and this has to be the worst birthday ever.

I filed for bankrupsy today. Usually I get to go somewhere to eat but today I was abandoned and left without the means to even buy myself a birthday dinner. I know that I am hated and that no one loves me. I am not allowed to do anything today and I just wish I was dead.

I am alone and abandoned. I am 37 years old and I have nothing to show for my life so far. I have a crap job and a crap life. Nobody loves me.

Actions speak louder than words and I am weary of hearing the lies from people that say they care and then go out of their way to show me that I do not matter and that I am not important any way, shape, or form. To those people that treat me this way I am sorry that you feel the need to belittle me and make me feel so worthless.

I was already depressed and now I am wishing I was dead. If I could figure out a quick and painless way to kill myself I would but I am too chicken to use the tools available to me that would end my life.

I don't know why I am even bothering to post this. No one cares and few will ever see this.

To the one that abandoned me I hope that you are proud of yourself.
Today, you are truly a member of the GD family.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote