View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2011, 17:37   #88
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: xVx and Nap agreements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
I completely agree, whatever suit your ally, you take. Question remains, and I assume the intent of this threads topic, Are xVx actually an alliance you would consider napping next round? - since they now twice to their own benefit and misfortune of the counterpart have mistreated the agreement initially made. As you wrote kai, an alliance looks for agreements benefitting their own cause. And for me it seems plausible to make other agreements than with xVx, afterall there´s (plenty) other allies one can turn to.

Ofc. should xVx somehow sit on 50% of the uni value next round, they´re hard to dodge, however that is something I know you wont even begin to imagine aye

That said I I´m with you on the CT being too late, it will be quite close, and it was quite a waste of opportunity to wait this long before breaking the nap.

However for us peons who had our round excitement ruined by xVx weeks ago, it´s a fine opportunity to flex our longboats.
While it's generally bad to hold grudges, if you are going to look at an alliance's track record, look at the people in charge rather than just the badge.