View Single Post
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 04:51   #27
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [:crymeariver:] Enby sad :(

Earlier this year I had an old car stolen.

I got it back two days later with minor damage.

Four months later, the same car was stolen from the same place (my driveway).

The car was found a few weeks later, it was a total loss.

The insurance company looked at it and said they could only give me $2,800 for compensation.

I had only paid $2,000 for the vehicle.

$800 profit on stolen car. \o/

The rich just get richer.