View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 23:37   #29
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: [Football] Brasil vs Ghana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
La la la 3 nil anothar victory.
Wu what are you talking about?
Italy need a stolen penalty, england fought a lot to make a single fault goal, portugal made literally war on the field for a meagre 1 nil ukraine did no goals even in extra time and argetina played they hearts out for a simple 2x1 against poor mexico!
Brazil comes and imposes a solid 3x0 and thats barely win?
oh come on!
oh, please, you can do better than that. Ghana was better than Brazil in the first half. One (admittedly) nice goal by Ronaldo, then an off-side goal by Adriano and that was the game. You have to do better than that to impress me.
I dont think France will be much of a problem, we will see what happens after that. (I thought that the fact that the subway station next to the stadion is called 'Waterloo' would be a good sign for Spain, but apparently I was wrong)

Last edited by wu_trax; 27 Jun 2006 at 23:45.
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote