View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 14:42   #36
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about
Re: Changes for next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaga View Post
Devs should look at GOOD games like travian instead of trying a halfasses try like this. Pointless.

GO mainstream and learn from what is instead of inviting the wheel again. TRavian is like the best game out there.

Damn noobs
Neither Travian nor Imperion are as great as you try to picture them. The key point in Travian is smally bashing, key points in Imperion are farming resources off asteroids somewhere in the universe and bashing smaller planets. There´s very little cooperation involved in the lower tiers. I said it before and say it again, I don´t get why people actually play it on low level. Morpheus mentioned the graphics, it´s probably the only point at all.
The games itself quickly turn horribly boring, at least to me they´re WAY MORE boring than PA, mostly because the rounds are running for ages, and you need to invest vast amounts of money to really keep up with the top brass.
If YOU think Travian is such a great game, shut up, disappear from this forum and go play Travian. This is called "Planetarion Discussions", so while you´re welcome to post oppinion based on good arguments, stating "this is shit go copy xyz" isn´t worth the bandwith it takes to process the post.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote