View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2017, 00:13   #114
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about
Re: R73 whine thread.

bbutcher clueless as usual. I ofc cannot talk for Ultores... but for BF we didn't intend to troll anyone. We offered Cardi to hit kittenz(before we went to kittenz and offered the same) for a CF/NAP, we looked at all the option possible. There was nothing else to be done literally. Cardi kept laughing and bragging saying they were going to farm us and ult till eor. Every alliances had their door shut. We "trolled" App because they were the fattest hostile. They made it clear they would hit us even if we had 200 roids avg. It was a matter of survival. When p3n decided to break their nap with App earlier(because it was their only shot) BF was ready to move on Kittenz as well and support p3n. We didn't hit them at the request of Munk because he wanted/needed the maximum XP he could capitalize on to get a shot at winning. So some night BF hit catz, CT and ND but we would always go back to hit App when they were getting larger again, both because they were the best xp(outside Kittenz) and to make sure P3n stayed ahead of them.

Munkee didn't want you on board when he switched to Kittenz because he didn't trust you, and quite frankly I agreed with his thinking and both BF and Ult respected his wishes.

Munk made excellent decisions that round. He would have won if it wasn't for the ridiculous amount of crashes in the last week by his members.

We now know App had built or at least tried to build serious support pre-round against Ult and BF. He did the same thing this round, but with even more alliances rallied to him pre-round. You are barking at the wrong dog, as usual.

I agree it is extremely destructive for the game but look no other place than App/Cardi.

CpV, Xanadu, FAnG, Faceless, Ultores

Last edited by ChroNOS; 21 Sep 2017 at 06:58.
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote