View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2011, 12:16   #21
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: World Enslavement - On the fly.

What annoys me is this.

Partly, what you say is true. Yes, rich people want poor people to remain poor. Yes, globalization as it's currently being implemented is not actually good for most people. You hide it so deep in the anus of conspiracy theory, I'm shoulder deep and can barely get them out, but when you hint at that part, I agree with you.

But then you get to the crazy stuff. Shady backrooms where our corporate overlords plot our demise, ready to murder whoever stands in their way, keeping the sheeple down by poisoning their minds with commercials and war and sports and nationalism in a giant plan to take over the world. That's where you lose me. Because it just isn't true.

How do I know it isn't? Because there's no need for them to go underground and plot and scheme. The horrible things that are being done are out in the open and very well documented. The British East India Company, the Dutch one, United Fruit, the military-industrial complex in general; these things are not secrets, because they don't need to be.

So when you echo far out conspiracy theories about the assassination of JFK (which in any case was a fairly minor event), the only thing I can think of is this. When otherwise intelligent people go on and on about how 9/11 was an inside job, I can only roll my eyes and wish they'd spend their effort dealing with the real problems.

And in closing, just a bit of advice: when you act like everyone who disagrees with you is just a fool who's buying into the party line (as you're doing here), you're just going to end up looking like an elitist prick; if your goal is convincing people of the terrible danger, then that might not be the way to go. Do with that what you will.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 31 Aug 2011 at 12:49.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote