View Single Post
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 00:40   #44
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Re: Job, what do you do?

Im working in a software firm that produces law software to automate every aspect in all levels of public law stablishments, but unfortunantely im just a tester guy so Im not making much moneys from it.
Ive recently changed my schedule to work part time only so im earning a lot less. My plan was to be more happy by playing games and whatnot but it has failed miserably as games today are shit and apparently im growing too old to be entertained by them, so I´m just wasting my time.

The thing is that when graduate in Laws in brazil there is only one way to go: Public service. You have to become a state attourney, a judge or whatever otherwise chances are that you will live on scraps with the other bajillion lawyers outhere. The only way to enter the public sphere is by being approved in a test where there like 30.000 ( no fooling around) applicants for one vacant job spot, meaning you are going to study 15hrs a day for 3 to 5 years to make it. Im currently quite worried about that, and I dont think its worth the effort.
However, being poor sucks. A lot. Im prolly going to start some paralegal gig and see how it develops.