View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 18:55   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Job, what do you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Isn't it about time you got over Jenny and got on with your life?
I dont plan to always be single (I have a girlfriend ) but I'm not going to get married or anything like that. Kids are shit and family life sounds horrific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacK_Bengudo
so, what you expect for your life?
who knows
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote