View Single Post
Unread 19 Nov 2014, 13:56   #37
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Limited jumpgates on alliances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
The change your data shows is not a doubling or tripling of incs. It's just a minor increase.
No.
Its not a minor increase.
The amount of fleets that would land a planet in the bottom tier was around 10 per round r45-47.
The amount of fleets that would land a planet in the bottom tier increased to 25 per round r56-r58.
Thats more than a doubling! Its been increased by 150%

The amount of fleets that would land a planet in the top tier was around 16 per round r45-47.
The amount of fleets that would land a planet in the top tier increased to 25 per round r56-r58.
Thats also been increasing, but by 57%

I dont know if anyone can argue that the changes thats been done in the game with the milly centers/lower tag limits/offensive stats is good for the average Joe, unless he is pumping MCs, 3 fleet attacking for XP each day.

The XP lovers will prolly tell that i shouldnt dictate how they play the game, but for me it seems like how it is today leaves no other options for semi active planets.

I think the "top alliances" are also to blame, they seem to be afraid of conflicts and incs, wich makes it more reasonable to play NAPTARION.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote