View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2014, 19:44   #31
TheoDD

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: Limited jumpgates on alliances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Do we have to hammer this idea into your skull to make you actually read what he wrote???

ITS ON A TAG BY TAG BASIS. It doesnt not affect Alliance B if Alliance C sent 40 fleets at Alliance A. Alliance B can also send 40 fleets. So can Alliances D,E,F,G etc.

The whole point is to stop OTT gang hammerings. Its to stop 'bandwagon' tatics of 5 alliances chucking 500 fleets at 1 60 man alliance and then half of them making out they were just 'gal raiding' when infact they were doing anything but. If you want to pwn an alliance then you need to declare a war against them to do so. This gives them a heads up of what to expect and may stem the extent of the beating. Which in turn would stop some of these smaller alliance coat tail riders from coming along.

I think that if this idea was entwined with buff for war state for both sides then it could be another dimension added to the game.

If the cap was delayed until tick 400 as i said then that would give ppl a 1/3rd of the round to gather intel and that in turn could add a further political and strategical element to the game. The accquisition of intel would be something worth doing again which has no downside.

All i get from you TheoDD in every post you have made in the last 6 months is that after many years of toiling away as a mediocre player in a less than mediocre alliance finally enough players have quit the game and you have had an ephiany and can now rank somewhere in the top half of the scoreboard. Is this why you are scared of change? Is this why you are so negative to any idea or change ever proposed here? Why you gripe away about new and different stats that are proposed?? Is it because you have finally worked out how to play and any change could mean its back to the drawing board and another 10 years of being shit!!!
Let's just say the answer to every question is yes. I'm clearly afraid, because i would suck big time with any changes. You keep forgetting what i continuesly say, it doesn't matter what changes that come for me. As i can easily adapt to whatever it may be.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote