View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2014, 09:19   #17
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Limited jumpgates on alliances.

Hmm... I think you have all jumped on this and not read it properly.

He is saying the cap only exsists out of war. If you declare war the cap is removed.

I don't think it's as bad an idea as you guys are making out, especially if it came into play from tick 400 onwards maybe.

It puts emphasis on having to actually gather Intel in the first few hundred ticks of the round and tbh if you are truly 'gal raiding' and hit the cap then maybe a few back end waves can't launch. The only reason this would have a highly detrimental effect on raiding is if you were being sneaky.

The caps proposed are too low but it's not an entirely unworkable idea and may add an element to the game. As well as making some of the CURRENT unused features in the game used.

The hostile option is pointless atm, this could be a way to make it useful.

I think 40+ as a starting point from one ally to another is acceptable, if you are doing more than this and reckon you aren't warring then there is something wrong away with your thought process
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote