View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2010, 15:28   #81
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy View Post
Well, before i quit MH, there was talk about changing the system to what you just said, and i BELIEVE that disabling changing such stuff is already in place. If so, the manual clearly is outdated on that point (again). If not, then i'm wondering what happened to the coding results i saw from Cin. I am almost 100% sure i rememebr him showing off that new system being coded.
I think it was said in a previous thread that those tools are now available to MH but they havent changed any of the procedures and instead continue to closure first method.

Quote:
As for joining #multihunters. The warning/closure message states (i think) that not showing up MAY result in being closed. Not sure of that, i havent received warnings :P. Last time i was closed was in round 10 (and yes i got reopened \o/). And i think that the showing up in #mhs is wanted so MHs can talk to the warned players to decide if a closure is needed. In my days, and i suppose thats still how it is done, it's normal to warn fist, then close, in a number of offenses. Somtimes the MH needs to speak to the culprit before making a final decision.
but it will result in a closure if you dont respond.

You dont need to talk to someone to decide weither a closure is needed with any custom name. Just remove the ability they abused and allow them to continue playing the game.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote