View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2010, 14:23   #73
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

I have a question by the way. What happened to Dunkelgraf's planets? Look at http://game.planetarion.com/manual.pl?page=rules .

From that page:

Abusive R/P or Alliance name
Punishment 1st offence: Warn. If offender does not show up within 48 hours, MH Staff will change the R/P name or alliance name
Punishment 2nd offence: Warn. If offender does not show up within 48 hours, MH Staff will change the R/P name or alliance name
Punishment 3rd offence: Close.
Notes on abuse:
- If the nature of an offense is extreme, immediate closure may follow.
- In extreme cases of abusive alliance names, the alliance will be disbanded.
- If the MH staff changes an R/P-name or alliance name, it will not be changed for the remainder of the round.

Now, I wrote this document myself, when i was still MH, and used the input of the other MHs to make one text about rules and regulations. It was discussed a lot, and i made the final text. So you could say, i'm quite up to date on what it means.

When Dunkelgraf was warned for the word Geil, it was his first offense. If i was informed correctly, he was warned first, and maybe a second time, and then closed. This is against the rules and regulations.

What should have happened, was: warn, and if not responded in 48 hours, or refused to pick a new r/p, MH should have changed the R/P for him for the remainder of the round. In NO way the MH should have closed his first planet, because it was STILL the first offense.

There is only one way the planet could have been closed:

- DG makes a planet, gets warned, R/P gets (force) changed, DG deletes his planet.
- DG makes a new planet, again is warned for some R/P, R/P gets (force) changed again, DG deletes his planet again
- DG makes a THIRD planet, and is closed immediately.

Trust me, this is the way this should have been handled.
If this procedure was not followed, MH has made a wrong decision and has not followed its own rules and regulations.

P.S>: Two possible variations:

1) DG preshuffle R/P was abusive, he gets warned, shuffle shanges it back to offense, warning for second offense. Even then, only his SECOND planet could have been closed by these rules
2) He also create dsome abusive alliance name. In this case after having created two offensive alliances, his first planet could theoretically be closed. But then again, yo need a planet to make an alliance, so technically, the planet would always be his first offense :P
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote