View Single Post
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 15:36   #239
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
I think you're missing my point entirely. I'm in no way annoyed at Exi giving planet naps. The point Mazz and myself have both been making (amongst others) is that we believe one of the reasons Subh were afraid to try to attack Exi properly is that if they did, they'd end up having to admit that they had no control over their members at all. Their biggest members would just refuse to attack Exi and then Subh HC could no longer keep their heads buried in the sand pretending that they'd banned their members from taking the planet naps.
Or maybe they're happily content with their #2 spot, and see no reason to risk it?