View Single Post
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 14:44   #228
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
Nor do I sir, but I fear I shall have to fight tooth and nail against you to retain the #2 spot.

I was/am unaware of this

If you are referring to the first night, this is in fact true, as I picked the targets and our scanner was subsequently blocked with 99 amps. I cannot speak for the second night.

Please bear in mind that I am not HC and as such merely follow the orders which I am given. I only posted originally to point out that I felt 1up had ovvereacted.
Ignore the "fighting for #2 spot" stuff. Not sure who the Churchill guy is - but I have no expectation or interest in getting the #2 spot.

Re: the ones with naps with Exi - no reason you WOULD know they had such naps. Your HC know but it's not in their interests to admit it - given that they claimed they'd kick anyone who had such a nap.

Re: the Deflectors - was talking about the last night, not the first.