View Single Post
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 13:43   #219
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Congratulations eXilition

To be fair, you're spouting shit. Lets exclude completely the fact that senior eXi sources delighted in showing me the relevant intel about your intentions and focus solely on the statistics.

On Wednesday Sandmans shows us that xVx had a 23.2% roid loss and actually decreased in score. Score decreases are rare, but I guess inevitable when your alliance as a whole is max capped.

Meanwhile, back at the SubhFence (di na na nina), growth was a solid 5.3% of roids and a nice, sweet 5.9% of score. Truly amazing considering you had no organised attacks and only weaker targets were hit....

OH OH, I KNOW. All you biggest, most active planets must go to bed early and all the small guys who stayed up really late to pick couldn't hit big, scary eXi's. This must be how it works in every alliance.....
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote