View Single Post
Unread 20 Jan 2010, 22:34   #31
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dear zPeti - the response

Quote:
Originally Posted by zPeti View Post
It would be nice if people were slightly more understanding about the position I am in, as the kind of hate messages people like Kenny always writes can take a lot out of you.

I understand the frustration of everyone, but at the same time, this is a game that has been, in a way, especially built for this community for a while now.

But while there is this community here, and quite a lot of people playing, I do not really understand why you cannot enjoy the current game and wait for what I am developing, after which major changes will happen anyway.

btw, the new game will have elements of the current PA, mixed in with some Battlestar Galactica elements, but will most certainly be more casual than PA is currently.
Don't listen to Kenny the hater!

It's just, we haven't had major changes in ages and a previous owner who didn't respond at all.
We just need someone to love!

BE THAT GUY<3
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote