View Single Post
Unread 20 Jan 2010, 19:38   #27
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future
Re: Dear zPeti - the response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
I hope you're kidding he was there. Petru (Petal) would remember him, and Karm. He was certainly around enough! Though Jester had far more input than anyone else. Crazy days
Haha! Please note the smiley at the end of my sentence, dearest Appocco If the concept of irony has left these forums, allow me to rephrase:
I remember both Theamion and Petru extremely well. I recall countless hours of debating and tuning shipstats with both of them, and they have both left more than a little footprint in the development of Planetarion. I have also been fortunate enough to meet them, and get slightly intoxicated in their company

I have to say there are probably thousands of players I do not recall, but these two crazy guys are not among them.

<\explain>