View Single Post
Unread 19 Jan 2010, 21:05   #26
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Dear zPeti - the response

To respond to the first post in this thread.

Dear zPeti,

Firstly of all I thank you for your response, and I think its nice to see that you took time from your busy schedule of running that other game of yours to give the pesky Planetarions a reply.

I am sure that you were annoyed by the fact that we started to get inpatient after you had been so nice as to give us new graphics! And after all, gamedevelopment is a hard long process, we should really be patient since is takes such a long time. Did I mention that Masters of Orion, which was seen as groundbreaking in its genre was developed in 5 months? But then again, who am I to judge you since you are the the great owner and advisor on this game.

I also appriciate your honest reply that you really could not give a rats ass about Planetarion as long as you keep getting your income from it, since we Planetarians are gullible people who seem to accept whatever the owners throw as pitiful excuses and pathetic attempts at making us feel wanted, or needed.

I've actually been so stupid as to spend money on the game this round, but I for sure will never ever do it again as long as you own the game, and decide to to **** all about it.

Thanks for your time, and I shall let you get back to your busy schedule since I am sure you got exactly what you wanted with people who are playing this game and sadly are to stupid to see that they're being used by a person with a selfish and disloyal agenda.

Oh and btw that other game of yours.

I was told by a fellow planetarion about your fantastic blog where you say the following:" I have now for the last 2-3 months been 100% focused on building an ad network , while at the same time optimizing adverts on my own websites so that I can get the biggest return possible on my traffic"

It seems to me that your post might be somewhat inaccurate, but hey, I guess spending 2-3 months on doing advertisements instead of gamedeveloping will help Planetarion in the long run.

Last edited by Kargool; 19 Jan 2010 at 21:14.
Kargool is offline   Reply With Quote