View Single Post
Unread 5 Sep 2014, 09:54   #26
TheoDD

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: Public planet tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Some alliances will avoid HR for tactical reasons while other will avoid say p3nguins for tactical reasons.
Perhaps if it was made easier for smaller/newer/less dedicated tags to hit back alliances/planets that KNOWINGLY are attacking them, the risk of hitting into an alliance like say RainbowS, ND or HR this round would not be worth the gain. Ofc it differs from alliance to alliance what they decide to do with the alliances hitting them, but at the moment finding out who is your most hostile takes a lot of time counting incs from the intel list ingame, if you got anyone in it at all.
If you had all alliance planets listed from round start, and that it was a menu with total inc from each tag, it would make it much easier to choose targets based on this.

Quantity over quality is just an illusion, what matter is how many fleets and value of the fleet each alliance manage to send out daily in my opinion.
How you are able to tacticly use the stats and fleets avaible to your alliance is most important.
I dont get your logic, READ MY POSTS PROPERLY and UNDERSTAND THEM. Before you comment against what i said with what i said.

Quote:
A tool that shows stats with different search criteria based on hostility towards alliance is a completly different idea. And tbh useful, but it should have limitted search criterias based on your alliance intel: All planets ranked from top to bottom based on hostility over x pages. (Should display X ammount of hostile fleets and defensive.)
Hostile alliances. Displays list of ingame tagged members of alliance picked. Same Criterias; Most hostile and downwards.
Maybe a Galaxy search aswell, displaying most hostile galaxies.
You go round after round lecturing "everyone" about how this game is supposed to be played, and when you do have a chanse of running an alliance like you've said others should... You do the exact opposite.

How is it easier for smaller/newbies/less dedicated like you keep saying to attack bigger tags back? And seriously... YOU CAN ALWAYS RETAL THOSE WHO HIT YOU... WITHOUT NEEDING INTEL OF ANY SORT!
You will by that hit whatever alliance that is hitting you.

As for quantity over quality being an illusion... What kind of illusion is that? And why wouldn't it be worth hitting into Rainbows/HR or ND?
Do they give crappier XP or roids? They have some default lowered caprate against them? Seriously Bitcher... Think before you write, because your logic is just retarded
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote