View Single Post
Unread 16 Jul 2006, 20:52   #44
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: in case anyone missed horn...

I'm sure that if there were a way of sorting the situation without punching the guy, he'd have gone for it. If the police say they aren't pressing charges, I would assume they decided he acted in a reasonable manner. It's perfectly possible that intervening non-violently would have resulting in them having a full-blown fight with more serious damage to both parties. We don't know, cos we weren't there.

Of course, if I had been there, I would have rendered him unconscious with a jitsu nerve-pinch and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Get well soon, Mr. horn, but do go and learn how to punch properly, because your distressed-damsel-saving abilities will be severely impaired if you have to spend a week in hospital after every rescue...
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote