View Single Post
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 23:12   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I get knocked down, but I get up again,

They never gonna get me down.

I have an exam tomorrow. And I didn't know this.
I am like serious on my study as we speak. I had to cancel my appointment with my GF and well she's supporting me but I am too afraid to tell my parents since they'll be like 'you ****ed up again'.

This so sucks.

I will wake up at 0800 go to uni, study for 4 hours, and if that doesn't work. Well, then I just go to the missus and shag all the frustrations away.