View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 18:07   #1
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Internet Connection Sharing Problem

I assume its the Internet Connection Sharing anyway...

I am running 2 computers on a network, both Win98se.
One computer is connected to the internet via a dsl modem - the other i got online using Microsoft's 'Internet Connection Sharing' thingy.

All was fine and dandy until about thirty minutes ago when my sister fired up her PC (machine #2 using ICS to get online) and was unable to get access to the internet.

The network is still working, as she still has access my mp3 library (on machine #1), and the internet connection on machine #1 is still working, so i have no friggin' clue what the problem is.

Can anyone help?