View Single Post
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 22:15   #17
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A bit of help needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
I'm sure there's a way around this but I never had the chance to look into it.
Clone the drive as usual.
Shut down and disconnect all other drives INCLUDING OPTICAL AND REMOVABLE DRIVES leaving only the one harddrive connected.
Start the PC.

Windows will probably panic for a minute, but it will have no choice but to assign "C" to the drive as it's the only drive in the system. Believe me, it ALWAYS does this and its driven me up the wall on occasions when I've been trying to do something else.
I'm 99% sure that would work.