View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2006, 23:42   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Those hijackers granted temporary asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I would partially agree this is the message being sent ou (although I'm not convinced that any lives were really in danger)t, but why is that a bad thing? It is ok to risk other people to save your own, and the ultimate responsibility for what happens to them lies with the people who's aggression you are fleeing
I have read this thread and found myself in complete agreement with you gordon.

I even agree with this bit i've quoted.

I'm just not so sure that we should accept tactitus' hypothesis that being hyjacked necessarily puts the hyjackee at risk