View Single Post
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 17:09   #12
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sometimes I forget....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
I actually had a great brush with ignorance today.

I nearly fell down laughing.
A number of years ago (1950's) a U. S. SENATOR, on the floor of the Senate commented that he didn't understand why the Jews and Arabs couldn't settle their differences in a Christian manner.*

*note to Nantoz: I have never disputed the accuracy of your signature.