View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 17:53   #12
Thex
Average Thex

Thex will become famous soon enoughThex will become famous soon enough
Re: Negative score (XP) ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick James
Therefore, I personally don't see a need for any kind of Bash limit because the bash limit set's itself thus: people attack for one reason only and that is (guess twice) r0ids. So if youre a n00b and dont wana be bashed dont hoard roids, simple as that...
Well that's not right. I've attacked for reasons other than roids before. Granted getting roids is the most popular attack reason, but certainly not the only one. During R14 I attacked for ships. Obviously I would send pods along, but my roids were getting taken daily from me, whether I liked it or not. However I could move my ships out of the way of a large attack. So getting ships was my priority. My main concern was grabbing ships so I attacked a target for its fleet and cared little for how many roids they had. When I've been in bigger alliances wars, I attacked to have a massive battle several times. The amount of roids at a planet was insignificant after a while and it was about killing the other alliances fleet.

So you are suggesting that if people are getting bashed they don't get roids?!?! But that's going to make it boring for them and they will leave the game. So they have to sit around accumulating a fleet that will make sure they are a poor looking target? Part of the thrill of PA is attacking and defending and having their fleet sit idle, will only make them sit idle and become inactive and eventually leave.

My alliance is [BIG]ger than yours

[ex LOST], [ex IF], [ex G-II]
Thex is offline   Reply With Quote