View Single Post
Unread 15 Jul 2018, 14:44   #18
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: Galaxy Counted Score

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Guilty by association, nothing more than a dictatorship from the MH, even when presented with facts and evidence of no wrong doing on my part
Why did cardi have your password in the first place though? No one in PA currently has the ability to login to my PA account because, why would they if I haven't been account sharing now or in the past? I don't actually know the details here so excuse my ignorance if he managed to get your password in some "other" way, but it looks suspicious to me and I would imagine also to the MH, so I'm not surprised by their actions at all and neither should you be.

On topic though and while being in the galaxy to benefit from firebirds deletion, I actually think this is a great idea. It's retarded that galaxies unlucky enough not to get the 9th planet (this round) are penalised for no reason other than blind luck. A system whereby the same number of planets count to score for every galaxy is great in my eyes.