View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 23:35   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Chronicles Continue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
By the sound of it, yes, she does like you. And I can understand her not wanting to say yes when you ask her out while utterly wasted cause it would be extremely awkward if you wake up in the morning and think 'oh fk did I do what I think I did' and have to swiftly backtrack. That would be WAAAAY more difficult than a friendly turn down while you are totally plastered. Given how people talk about beer goggles and shagging people you wouldnt usually look twice at while drunk, if she is actually properly interested in you it makes more sense for her to be cautious.

That's what i figured.

I realised at the time with what she said i might have made a bit of a tacitcal error and gotten a little too drunk.

If i hadn't started acting like a complete tit then logically %wise speaking by the end of the night she might have gotten drunk enough to say yes anyway no matter what she thought at the start (well middle) of the night.

Yeah anyways i know it's my **** up.

It's not like this makes it any easier tho.