View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2010, 17:11   #50
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why have the extra week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
but everyone else being crap, is not an excuse or a reason for Asc to be crap. Im just disappointed that when Imp decided to be crap, Asc didnt bother trying but instead quit with there remaining players hitting a training alliance. For the past 8ish rounds, ive come to look at Asc as an alliance which punishes those alliances who play shit.. So Its just a shock to see how much Asc has fallen in terms of skill, strategy, and politics.

I heard that Asc had been FC'd horde before the RR incident (dont know if thats true or not), thats why i ignore that 'fact'.
we had already had a fight in which we lost badly - I dont see why asc should keep hitting its head against the wall if others are not. Our only hope was that imp would help us hit app, when they naped we gave up. In most cases that meant people not playing except when called by someone to def, or in some cases having fun like fighting the horde.

As to the FC, with an alliance of ziks it would be no surprise, ppl were setting up fcs all over the place during the first half of the round to get ships. With the run and hide option it is the only reliable option left.

On the skill strategy and politics I tend to agree - but it has mostly been a change in activity rather than anything else. We have skilled players who barely play, occasional good strategy when we can be bothered and politics on the rare occasions JBG shows up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
No keep extra week going, STOOM is really enjoying this round
as he has crashed today can we end it now then?

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 1 Dec 2010 at 17:15. Reason: better than double posting
booji is offline   Reply With Quote