View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 02:10   #436
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
To kenny dude due to lights bad mouthing of rock is why I chose apprime they never bad mouthed rock even when we hit them. But she may not be an officer means sod all but as I said in an earlier post people should becareful what they say as she pissed off many on rock with her comments. As what you don't comprehend is many rock read forums just don't comment.
I was under no false impressions as to the extent to which Rock members read the forums, but I think them reading the forums has got very little to do with the point I was making. When Light badmouths a group of people (rightfully or wrongly) she's incurring the dislike of that group. I'm suggesting that because she doesn't represent an alliance, it's ridiculous to hold an alliance responsible for one person's views. Judging any group of people by the opinions of one person is nonsensical.