View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 00:44   #435
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
To kenny dude due to lights bad mouthing of rock is why I chose apprime they never bad mouthed rock even when we hit them. But she may not be an officer means sod all but as I said in an earlier post people should becareful what they say as she pissed off many on rock with her comments. As what you don't comprehend is many rock read forums just don't comment.
And i was right to bad mouth Rock, as only the most stupid political person would base there politics on AD.. Or even worse, base there political decisions on one person who's just a member and not even highly ranked forum posts.

o and before i bad mouthed Rock.. Rock members wanted to stay out of the war. I only bad mouthed them after they had made there decision to be shit. So, dont try and argue that i annoyed members so they made that decision.

Edit: I cant believe you just admitted to being the worst person at politics ever :facepalm: "If you say bad words about my on the forums, i will go to war against you.. regardless of whats in Rocks interests".
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote